Department: Business Course
Title: Business department staff
(total two new staff:
one- permanent staff,
the other one –fixed term staff until August, 2023)
Job Type: Full time (3 months probation term)
Closing Date: June 7, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Payment: based on interview results
NOTE: The assignment will include, but not be limited to the duties and responsibilities mentioned below:
- To work on product and services development, project management and market analysis includes development and maintenance of e-learning system
- Team work to conduct Business Course activities under the supervision of KRJC management, including Japanese experts;
- To conduct programs on business networking enhancement between the Kyrgyz and Japanese businesses.
- To make survey and provide consultancy services to the Japanese companies about business environment in KR
- To build and maintain good relationships with local corporate executives, business associations and graduates of KRJC business courses.
- Master or higher degree in business / management (product and service development, project management, financial management, marketing analysis)
- Job experience in the above mentioned field – at least 5 years ;
- High level of English language proficiency;
- Japanese proficiency (N2 and more) is not mandatory but highly evaluated
- Candidate must be a Self-Starter and a Team Worker;
- PC skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Google docs, SNS, others)
- Verbal and written business communication skills inside and outside the company.
- Strong sense of responsibility and punctuality.
- Available for domestic and / or international business trips.
- Working at night time, weekends and holidays if required.
- Ability to grasp multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Start full-time work from a specified date.
Application form through the special format in English language (download here) with photo should be submitted before the closing date via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with a note “BC staff”. Applications, which are submitted not in a format required will not be accepted.
Only the most appropriate candidates will be invited for interview.